Etymotic teams with ACS for custom-fit hf2 headset
Etymotic has announced (PDF Link) the launch of its hf2 Custom-Fit program in the U.K. This new program, developed in collaboration with Advanced Communication Solutions (ACS), adds a special voucher inside hf2 Custom-Fit boxes which allows the customer to visit any of ACS’ 300 approved ear impression outlets for a 15-minute custom fitting. After a “few short weeks,” the customer will receive a pair of custom-made silicone earpieces, designed to maintain Etymotic’s sound signature while providing a more comfortable fit and greater sound isolation. Etymotic’s hf2 Custom-Fit Headset will be available in the U.K. starting April 28; for more information on the Etymotic hf2 Noise-Isolating Headset, see our review. [via Engadget]
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?