Etymotic, V-Moda, Monster promise shuffle 3G-friendly earphones
Following statements from Klipsch and Scosche announcing that iPod shuffle 3G-compatible earphones were in development, Etymotic, V-Moda, and Monster have all come forward to make similar statements. Etymotic said “an upcoming version of its headsets will support the new integrated control functions of Apple’s third-generation iPod shuffle,” without listing possible pricing or release dates, while Monster said it would be adding shuffle-friendly control boxes to its Beats by Dr. Dre family of headphones, Turbine In-Ear Speakers, and new upcoming models within the “next few months.” Finally, V-Moda announced it would be developing a new V-MODA Audio Volume Control (AVC) headphone line, featuring proper shuffle 3G-compatible inline controls. V-Moda’s first AVC headphone is expected in the second quarter of 2009, with more AVC models to follow later in the year.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?