eyn case for iPhone 4/4S merges case with wallet | iLounge News

eyn case for iPhone 4/4S merges case with wallet

By Charles Starrett

Contributing Editor
Published: Thursday, March 1, 2012
News Categories: iPhone Accessories

Eyn—short for “everything you need”—has released its eponymous case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Made from high quality polycarbonate, the eyn case offers open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, with a slide-off bottom on the front for insertion and removal. A hinged back cover offers storage space for three bank cards or ID and cash, as well as a eyelet for attaching a wristlet, the ability to serve as a stand, and an enclosed mirror on the inner back of the case. The eyn case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now in black, white, and pink, and sells for $30.

« iBattz Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced

CalypsoCrystal intros CalypsoPad for iPhone »

Comments

Oh goody! Now you can lose your wallet and phone at the same time, thus increasing your productivity.

Posted by beetsnotbeats on March 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM (PDT)

Exactly.  One stop shopping for thieves - brilliant idea.

Posted by muggsy on March 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM (PDT)

Or maybe if the phone is lost they will have your Id and bring it back. Sad that the first think you think about is someone stealing your phone.

Posted by Tim Connolly on March 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM (PDT)

Women carry phone, wallet, IDs… pretty much everything in their purses everyday all day and we get by just fine. I love the convenience of your eyn case. Works great for me smile

Posted by Kristin on March 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM (PDT)

I bought the case. It arrived, but it is not exactly like the photo in this article. The pocket to hold the cards and money is actually a polycarbonite clip. When I tried to put three cards in, the glue let go and the clip pulled apart from the case. I glued it, but I am unsure how long it will hold. Difficult to get individual cards in and out, even so. Other than that, it seems fine. I may try to rig some other clip should the glue come undone again.

Posted by Steve on March 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM (PDT)

Steve, thank you so much for your feedback. We value you as a customer and apologize for the issue with the money clip. We would like to send you a replacement case or refund you your money if you are not satisfied. Please email us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

eyn

Posted by eyn on March 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM (PDT)

Have mine for 2 weeks now, use it all the time… I recommend it.

Posted by Joey on March 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM (PDT)

I’ve used a similar case to hold my credit cards, but I bought this one 2 weeks ago since it holds cash and receipts and also the cards are not sticking out of the back so everyone can see what you have. So far, so good. - Nino

Posted by Nino on March 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM (PDT)

I’m looking with more capacity (4 cards). Anyone?

Posted by Rafa on May 14, 2012 at 4:37 AM (PDT)

Does this make it much thicker?

Posted by Brenna on June 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM (PDT)

Got this as a gift, and had it for about 3 weeks and the hinges on mine broke off. I loved it up until it broke on me :/

Posted by Sydne on June 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM (PDT)

Can anyone tell me about the flash functionality when using this case.  I’m concerned the flash will come out hazy due to the thick cover.

Posted by Amy on July 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM (PDT)

It seems to me a good product, I would buy one, but imposible to get it in my country. How? thank you

Posted by Eric on December 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM (PDT)

Have had my EYN since march 2012. as soon as i saw it here i bought one. i took out the clip that holds the cards so now i can fit up to 8 cards in the case.  the thickness of the case and the quality of the polycabaronate make my iphone comfortable and secure to hold . i never liked the feel of the iphone, too many corners and hard to grip comfortably. stuck it in a mophie holster to accomodate thicker profile. case is by far the most convenient and easy to use iphone case ever. absolutely love it.

Posted by jeff on January 19, 2013 at 4:33 AM (PDT)

I used this case for 3 mos.  Pretty happy with it.  Couldn’t hold more than 2 or 3 cards at once and zero cash.  That’s a downfall.  Too much keeps case from closing.  You do get a hazy pic if you attempt to take it w/out opening the wallet part first.  I’ve used a couple similar cases.  Like the concept of this one the most.  But would’ve preferred to be able to hold more and get more than 3 mos before the clasp broke.

Posted by Monica on January 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM (PDT)