ezGear announces new iPod accessories
EzGear has announced several new iPod accessories, including two new alarm clocks, a new speaker system, and a new line of armbands for both the iPod and iPhone. The ezWake WK3 iPod Alarm Clock is a small, iPhone-compatible alarm clock that uses audio components similar to those used in the company’s larger units. It will be available in March for $50. The ezGear XL90 Sound Bar speaker system for iPod incorporates seven speakers — two tweeters, four midrange speakers, and a separate vented sub-woofer — and offers 35 watts of power. Other features include an integrated iPod dock that supports charging, a LCD display, remote control with iPod menu navigation, auxiliary input, a built-in AM/FM radio, and iPhone compatibility. The XL90 Sound Bar will ship in March, and will sell for $300. The ezWake WK10 Alarm Clock Radio for iPod is a 2.1 speaker system with 2 stereo speakers and 1 vented subwoofer, ezTouch controls with a large snooze button, remote control with the ability to navigate all iPod menus, a dimmable display, dual alarms, a line-n jack, AM/FM Radio with 20 presets, and an integrated Universal Dock. The ezGear WK10 Alarm Clock comes in black or white and will sell for $100. Lastly, the company announced its ezGear Ultralight Armbands for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. They are made of lightweight breathable neoprene and include a reflective material on the front for safety and a clear screen protector. The ezGear Ultralight Armband line will be available later this month and will sell for $25 each.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today