ezGear announces new iPod accessories
EzGear has announced several new iPod accessories, including two new alarm clocks, a new speaker system, and a new line of armbands for both the iPod and iPhone. The ezWake WK3 iPod Alarm Clock is a small, iPhone-compatible alarm clock that uses audio components similar to those used in the company’s larger units. It will be available in March for $50. The ezGear XL90 Sound Bar speaker system for iPod incorporates seven speakers — two tweeters, four midrange speakers, and a separate vented sub-woofer — and offers 35 watts of power. Other features include an integrated iPod dock that supports charging, a LCD display, remote control with iPod menu navigation, auxiliary input, a built-in AM/FM radio, and iPhone compatibility. The XL90 Sound Bar will ship in March, and will sell for $300. The ezWake WK10 Alarm Clock Radio for iPod is a 2.1 speaker system with 2 stereo speakers and 1 vented subwoofer, ezTouch controls with a large snooze button, remote control with the ability to navigate all iPod menus, a dimmable display, dual alarms, a line-n jack, AM/FM Radio with 20 presets, and an integrated Universal Dock. The ezGear WK10 Alarm Clock comes in black or white and will sell for $100. Lastly, the company announced its ezGear Ultralight Armbands for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. They are made of lightweight breathable neoprene and include a reflective material on the front for safety and a clear screen protector. The ezGear Ultralight Armband line will be available later this month and will sell for $25 each.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?