ezGear announces new iPod accessories
EzGear has announced several new iPod accessories, including two new alarm clocks, a new speaker system, and a new line of armbands for both the iPod and iPhone. The ezWake WK3 iPod Alarm Clock is a small, iPhone-compatible alarm clock that uses audio components similar to those used in the company’s larger units. It will be available in March for $50. The ezGear XL90 Sound Bar speaker system for iPod incorporates seven speakers — two tweeters, four midrange speakers, and a separate vented sub-woofer — and offers 35 watts of power. Other features include an integrated iPod dock that supports charging, a LCD display, remote control with iPod menu navigation, auxiliary input, a built-in AM/FM radio, and iPhone compatibility. The XL90 Sound Bar will ship in March, and will sell for $300. The ezWake WK10 Alarm Clock Radio for iPod is a 2.1 speaker system with 2 stereo speakers and 1 vented subwoofer, ezTouch controls with a large snooze button, remote control with the ability to navigate all iPod menus, a dimmable display, dual alarms, a line-n jack, AM/FM Radio with 20 presets, and an integrated Universal Dock. The ezGear WK10 Alarm Clock comes in black or white and will sell for $100. Lastly, the company announced its ezGear Ultralight Armbands for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. They are made of lightweight breathable neoprene and include a reflective material on the front for safety and a clear screen protector. The ezGear Ultralight Armband line will be available later this month and will sell for $25 each.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?