ezGear announces new iPod accessories
EzGear has announced several new iPod accessories, including two new alarm clocks, a new speaker system, and a new line of armbands for both the iPod and iPhone. The ezWake WK3 iPod Alarm Clock is a small, iPhone-compatible alarm clock that uses audio components similar to those used in the company’s larger units. It will be available in March for $50. The ezGear XL90 Sound Bar speaker system for iPod incorporates seven speakers — two tweeters, four midrange speakers, and a separate vented sub-woofer — and offers 35 watts of power. Other features include an integrated iPod dock that supports charging, a LCD display, remote control with iPod menu navigation, auxiliary input, a built-in AM/FM radio, and iPhone compatibility. The XL90 Sound Bar will ship in March, and will sell for $300. The ezWake WK10 Alarm Clock Radio for iPod is a 2.1 speaker system with 2 stereo speakers and 1 vented subwoofer, ezTouch controls with a large snooze button, remote control with the ability to navigate all iPod menus, a dimmable display, dual alarms, a line-n jack, AM/FM Radio with 20 presets, and an integrated Universal Dock. The ezGear WK10 Alarm Clock comes in black or white and will sell for $100. Lastly, the company announced its ezGear Ultralight Armbands for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. They are made of lightweight breathable neoprene and include a reflective material on the front for safety and a clear screen protector. The ezGear Ultralight Armband line will be available later this month and will sell for $25 each.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?