ezGear announces new iPod accessories
EzGear has announced several new iPod accessories, including two new alarm clocks, a new speaker system, and a new line of armbands for both the iPod and iPhone. The ezWake WK3 iPod Alarm Clock is a small, iPhone-compatible alarm clock that uses audio components similar to those used in the company’s larger units. It will be available in March for $50. The ezGear XL90 Sound Bar speaker system for iPod incorporates seven speakers — two tweeters, four midrange speakers, and a separate vented sub-woofer — and offers 35 watts of power. Other features include an integrated iPod dock that supports charging, a LCD display, remote control with iPod menu navigation, auxiliary input, a built-in AM/FM radio, and iPhone compatibility. The XL90 Sound Bar will ship in March, and will sell for $300. The ezWake WK10 Alarm Clock Radio for iPod is a 2.1 speaker system with 2 stereo speakers and 1 vented subwoofer, ezTouch controls with a large snooze button, remote control with the ability to navigate all iPod menus, a dimmable display, dual alarms, a line-n jack, AM/FM Radio with 20 presets, and an integrated Universal Dock. The ezGear WK10 Alarm Clock comes in black or white and will sell for $100. Lastly, the company announced its ezGear Ultralight Armbands for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. They are made of lightweight breathable neoprene and include a reflective material on the front for safety and a clear screen protector. The ezGear Ultralight Armband line will be available later this month and will sell for $25 each.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?