ezGear intros ezSkins for iPhone 3G
ezGear has introduced its upcoming ezSkin Plus and ezSkin Landau cases for the iPhone 3G. The ezSkin Plus for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting silicone case that covers nearly all of the iPhone’s exterior save for the screen, ringer switch, Dock Connector, and headphone port. It employs the company’s ezButton feature to allow for easier pushing of the buttons while protecting them in additional silicone. The ezSkin Plus for iPhone 3G will include a static screen protector and a spring loaded belt clip, and will be available in white, black, or blue for $20. The ezSkin Landau for iPhone 3G is a slim silicone case that uses a transparent film to protect the iPhone’s face, while covering the bezel, top, bottom, sides, and back in silicone. It also offers the ezButton feature for the volume and power buttons, while offering full access to all other ports and controls. The ezSkin Landau for iPhone 3G will be available in white, black, or pink, and will sell for $15. ezGear’s ezSkins for iPhone 3G are expected to begin shipping July 8.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards