ezGear rolls out cases for iPod classic, touch, 3G nano
ezGear has announced its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and third-generation iPod nano. The clearCase Classic for iPod classic ($25) is a clear acrylic case for the iPod classic, and offers access to the dock port, headphone jack, hold button, and Click Wheel, and comes with an integrated removable belt clip and removable neck strap. The ezSkin Slimline for third-generation iPod nano is a silicone case that features access to all ports and controls, an integrated screen protector, and a removable neck strap. It is available in Onyx Black, Frost White, Ruby Red, and Princess Pink, and sells for $25 each, or $35 for a three pack of Onyx, Frost, and Princess, or Cool Blue, Ultra-Lime and Ruby Red.
ezSkin Classic for iPod classic ($30) is a silicone case offering access to all ports and controls and integrated screen protector. It includes a removable belt clip and pin and a removable neck strap, and is available for both the 80GB and 160GB classic models in Onyx Black, Frost White, Cool Blue, Princess Pink. The ezSkin Touch for iPod Touch ($30) is a silicone case that offers the same features and pack-ins as the ezSkin classic, and is available for pre-order now; it will ship in October. ezGear also announced ezView Leather Cases ($40) for all three new iPod models, which feature built-in screen protection and stands, protective covers, access to all ports, velcro latches, and removable belt clips. The ezView Leather Case for iPod classic and iPod nano third generation will both be available on September 26, the ezView Leather Case for iPod touch will be available in October.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?