ezGear rolls out cases for iPod classic, touch, 3G nano
ezGear has announced its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and third-generation iPod nano. The clearCase Classic for iPod classic ($25) is a clear acrylic case for the iPod classic, and offers access to the dock port, headphone jack, hold button, and Click Wheel, and comes with an integrated removable belt clip and removable neck strap. The ezSkin Slimline for third-generation iPod nano is a silicone case that features access to all ports and controls, an integrated screen protector, and a removable neck strap. It is available in Onyx Black, Frost White, Ruby Red, and Princess Pink, and sells for $25 each, or $35 for a three pack of Onyx, Frost, and Princess, or Cool Blue, Ultra-Lime and Ruby Red.
ezSkin Classic for iPod classic ($30) is a silicone case offering access to all ports and controls and integrated screen protector. It includes a removable belt clip and pin and a removable neck strap, and is available for both the 80GB and 160GB classic models in Onyx Black, Frost White, Cool Blue, Princess Pink. The ezSkin Touch for iPod Touch ($30) is a silicone case that offers the same features and pack-ins as the ezSkin classic, and is available for pre-order now; it will ship in October. ezGear also announced ezView Leather Cases ($40) for all three new iPod models, which feature built-in screen protection and stands, protective covers, access to all ports, velcro latches, and removable belt clips. The ezView Leather Case for iPod classic and iPod nano third generation will both be available on September 26, the ezView Leather Case for iPod touch will be available in October.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?