ezGear ships ezSkin cases for iPod nano | iLounge News

ezGear ships ezSkin cases for iPod nano

imageEzGear is now shipping its ezSkin nano cases. Made of anti-dust coated silicone, the ezGear nano offers access to the nano’s headphone jack, hold switch, and dock connector port while in the case. The case also features a thin layer of protective silicone over the click wheel and comes with a removable neck strap, a removable belt clip, and a clear ezShade screen protector. The ezSkin nano case is available in Sky Blue, Princess Pink, Lime Green, Onyx Black, and Frost White, and sells for $24.98.

I went to the website to place an order, but they’re only accepting “preorders”

Posted by __redruM on October 6, 2005 at 2:36 PM (CDT)

What’s up with that?  I really like the look of these cases and the options that go with it.  Neck strap, belt clip, screen protector, nice soft colors.  I want to order.

Posted by iggystar on October 6, 2005 at 3:43 PM (CDT)

They ezSkins for iPod have shipped to others who have placed pre-orders earlier in the month along with a number of resellers who have done the same.  We are still taking reservations for new orders.  There is no cost to get on the list.  If you get on the list today we can get you a case shipped to you early next week.

Thank you for your consideration.

Miranda Webb
ezGear for iPod

Posted by ezGear for iPod on October 6, 2005 at 5:33 PM (CDT)

Miranda at ezGear

What about European orders ? No option for country in your “preorder”. When or where
can I put in an order ?

Posted by Roger on October 6, 2005 at 5:43 PM (CDT)

Anyone hear when the nano iSkin’s will be released this month? I would love to compare it to the others on the market right now.

Posted by Dan on October 6, 2005 at 5:57 PM (CDT)

Thanks for the reply Miranda.  I didn’t expect to see it, but it was helpful.  You saved me a call I was going to make

I’m going to put my name on the list.

Posted by iggystar on October 6, 2005 at 7:36 PM (CDT)