ezGear ships ezTrip FM TransCharger | iLounge News

ezGear ships ezTrip FM TransCharger

imageezGear is now shipping the ezTrip FM TransCharger, its combination iPod FM transmitter and car charger. The device features an LCD display, access to all FM frequencies between 97.7 to 107.9, and a coiled dock connector cable. The product works with all dockable iPods, including 3G/4G/5G iPods, the iPod mini and iPod nano. The ezTrip FM TransCharger is priced at $50.

« XtremeMac unveils MicroGlove case for 5G iPod

iStore offers iCandy cases for 5G iPod, nano »

Comments

My problem with most FM transmitters (like this one) is that there aren’t any unused frequencies between 97 and 107 in my area. The only unused frequencies are below 88.1, and it seems as though no new transmitters are shipping with the ability to go lower than the 90mHz range.

Posted by Moe on December 14, 2005 at 7:48 AM (PDT)

I think that’s a typo… it’s supposed to be between 87.7 and 107.9

Posted by Derrick Hubbard on December 14, 2005 at 8:18 AM (PDT)

his transmitter works if you are conected to the car. i mean, it can be use with out the car energy

Posted by miguel cu on December 14, 2005 at 9:37 AM (PDT)

it was a question

????????????????????????

thanx

Posted by miguel cu on December 14, 2005 at 9:38 AM (PDT)

@Derrick - Ah, you’re right. The site says 87.7 to 107.9. In that case, nevermind. I’m good.

Posted by Moe on December 14, 2005 at 3:04 PM (PDT)

I am looking to get this kind of FM transimitter ### Charger for my video Ipod . I already tried similiar product by Kenigston ,my frnd had it . It worked good in my car .

However , there is good Price Difference between EzTrip and Kenigston . So i was considering EzTrip .

Any suggestions / Recommendation for one over the other ?? Any Pro/Cons of buying EzTrip over Kenigston ??

pls let me know
thanks
Umesh

Posted by Umesh on June 20, 2006 at 1:53 AM (PDT)