Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
Fastmac has expanded its “Just Say No To Crack” iPod repair service to include same-day LCD display replacements for fourth-generation iPods. Already available for fifth-generation iPods and iPod nanos, the repair service offers replacement of scratched or cracked iPod screens, either as a do-it-yourself kit with tools and instructional videos, or via a $39.95 same-day mail order installation service provided by Fastmac directly. 5G iPod screens cost $49.95, iPod nano screens cost $39.95, and 4G iPod screens cost $29.99.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
- Fastmac announces “Just Say No To Crack” iPod LCD Rehab Program
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?