Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
Fastmac has expanded its “Just Say No To Crack” iPod repair service to include same-day LCD display replacements for fourth-generation iPods. Already available for fifth-generation iPods and iPod nanos, the repair service offers replacement of scratched or cracked iPod screens, either as a do-it-yourself kit with tools and instructional videos, or via a $39.95 same-day mail order installation service provided by Fastmac directly. 5G iPod screens cost $49.95, iPod nano screens cost $39.95, and 4G iPod screens cost $29.99.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
- Fastmac announces “Just Say No To Crack” iPod LCD Rehab Program
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?