Fastmac unveils Universal Headphone Adapter for iPhone
Fastmac has introduced its line of Universal Headphone Adapters for Apple iPhone that allow any headphones or earphones with a standard 3.5mm plug to work with the recessed headphone jack of the iPhone. The Fastmac Universal Headphone Adapter is available in 3 models, starting with a basic in-line audio adapter with flexible cable & gold plated connector port priced at $5. The mid-level model, priced at $10, also features the in-line audio adapter with flexible cable & gold plated connector port, but adds a shirt clip, built-in microphone and a music playback/ phone control button that allows users to answer and end phone calls and pause, play, and skip music. Fastmac’s 3-in-1 Premium Headphone Adapter, priced at $20, incorporates all of the features of the mid-level model along with an adjustable volume slider and noise suppression microphone. “Replacing lost or damaged headphones can be expensive,” said Michael Lowdermilk, Business Development Manager of Fastmac Performance Upgrades.. “With our new 3-in-1 universal headphone adapter, you can re-use old iPod headsets that are probably laying about in a drawer unused ever since the iPhone came out & obviated the need to carry around another device!” All three adapters carry a 1-year warranty and are available now from Fastmac’s website.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?