Fastmac unveils Universal Headphone Adapter for iPhone
Fastmac has introduced its line of Universal Headphone Adapters for Apple iPhone that allow any headphones or earphones with a standard 3.5mm plug to work with the recessed headphone jack of the iPhone. The Fastmac Universal Headphone Adapter is available in 3 models, starting with a basic in-line audio adapter with flexible cable & gold plated connector port priced at $5. The mid-level model, priced at $10, also features the in-line audio adapter with flexible cable & gold plated connector port, but adds a shirt clip, built-in microphone and a music playback/ phone control button that allows users to answer and end phone calls and pause, play, and skip music. Fastmac’s 3-in-1 Premium Headphone Adapter, priced at $20, incorporates all of the features of the mid-level model along with an adjustable volume slider and noise suppression microphone. “Replacing lost or damaged headphones can be expensive,” said Michael Lowdermilk, Business Development Manager of Fastmac Performance Upgrades.. “With our new 3-in-1 universal headphone adapter, you can re-use old iPod headsets that are probably laying about in a drawer unused ever since the iPhone came out & obviated the need to carry around another device!” All three adapters carry a 1-year warranty and are available now from Fastmac’s website.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?