FIB2.0: Sonic Impact K1, 2 Monitor i-decks, Atlantic E GO debut
As just several of the brand-new iPod accessories debuted in The Free iPod Book 2.0, speaker makers Sonic Impact, Monitor Audio, and Atlantic have released first photos and details on the next generation of iPod audio systems.
Sonic Impact’s K1 (tentative name, $300) is the first combination video screen and speaker dock for the iPod, designed to add a large 7” monitor for viewing while you travel.
Monitor Audio’s i-deckcompact ($200) and i-deckplus ($300) take the company’s successful i-deck (iLounge rating: A-) formula to the next level. i-deckcompact is an all-in-one, less expensive version of i-deck, while i-deckplus is a three-piece, enhanced i-deck with integrated radio and on-screen RDS display.
Atlantic’s E GO ($200) is the iPod’s first totally water-submersible speaker system. Carried with a shoulder strap or mounted on its included stand, you can take it to the pool or beach and even fully dunk it in the water without fear of speaker or iPod damage.
For bigger photos and additional details, download The Free iPod Book 2.0, and turn to pages 8 and 9.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?