Findley Designs updates iPod Access Photo v1.3, adds iPhone support
Findley Designs has released iPod Access Photo v1.3, the latest version of its photo utility for iPod. iPod Access Photo allows users to select individual photos and albums on their iPods and move them back onto their computer or external hard drive. New in version 1.3 is support for the iPhone and iPod touch, improved support for the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video), and support for Mac OS X 10.5. Other features include the ability to view photos by album, automatic use of the highest resolution image available, and the ability to copy all photos with one click. iPod Access Photo v1.3 is available now for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?