Flight Control adds new maps, Rewind Feature
Firemint has released an update to its classic Flight Control and Flight Control HD games adding new maps and additional features. The latest version of Flight Control for the iPhone and iPod touch introduces a new “Storm Airfield” map where players must route and land aircraft in the middle of a thunderstorm, with the additional challenge of aircraft being struck by lightning, causing them to be out of communication and control for a short time. Flight Control HD for the iPad adds a new “Moon Base” map where players are required to land unique spacecraft such as shuttles, satellites and UFOs while avoiding small asteroids that knock craft off-course or larger ones that will end the game. The update to the iPad version also brings voice chat to the Game Center multiplayer feature. Both versions now gain a new “Rewind” feature whereby players can buy “rewinds” via in-app purchase to allow them to turn back time and replay the last few seconds of a game immediately prior to a collision to hopefully revert disaster and continue playing. Flight Control is available from the App Store in two separate versions: Flight Control ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Flight Control HD for the iPad.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?