Foofpods: A different kind of iPod case | iLounge News

Foofpods: A different kind of iPod case

picAustralian based company, Foofbags has released several handmade “Foofpod” iPod cases made from faux fur, tweed and colorful designs in Polar Fleece. Currently they only make Foofpods for 3rd generation iPods. Foofpods sell for $12 and includes shipping. There is limited stock available.

« iTunes Music Store coming to Denmark

Triple Crown Contest winners announced »

Comments

FUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY!!!

Foofugly, ewwwwww!

Posted by elwilly on August 9, 2004 at 9:21 AM (PDT)

I’m inclined to agree with you..

Although the stripey one is pretty..

Posted by Syph' on August 9, 2004 at 9:28 AM (PDT)

If anyone wants to buy this, can’t they just make one from an old sweater or something?

Posted by erm on August 9, 2004 at 10:10 AM (PDT)

Wow, you guys are slow. By the time this thing gets around, their limited stock will probably already be gone. The Herringbone Green and Blue look nice.

Posted by Steve on August 9, 2004 at 11:41 AM (PDT)

Why not save $12 and carry your iPod around in an old sock?

Posted by Chimpee on August 9, 2004 at 11:54 AM (PDT)

Queer Eye for the iPod user.

Posted by TommyT in Birmingham, AL on August 9, 2004 at 12:43 PM (PDT)

Aaaahahahahaha! That’s really cool!
Dig the colours man, I’ll take mine in cow, please.
I suppose you could sew your own little bag and that a lot of people already have. But these aren’t expensive, and saves you the effort of having to learn how to sew.

Posted by tinfoil on August 9, 2004 at 1:22 PM (PDT)

*hugs iskin*

Posted by Brayeta on August 9, 2004 at 2:34 PM (PDT)

These look like mini-teletubbies sleeping bags if you ask me.

Posted by Ipodium on August 9, 2004 at 2:51 PM (PDT)

I think these are quite cool. For $12, what a steal!

Posted by stagmeister on August 9, 2004 at 3:17 PM (PDT)

12 bucks, whatta ya expect

Posted by reno6695 on August 9, 2004 at 4:58 PM (PDT)

very cute and stylish.

Posted by kaizo on August 10, 2004 at 5:54 AM (PDT)

Some people…

I think they look great. I’d buy one if I hadn’t already forked out money for a case. Personally, I’d rather have a case that is hand-made opposed to something that is mass-produced in a factory. I’m sure there is a lot of time and thought put into these sleeves, great work.

.narco

Posted by narco on August 10, 2004 at 6:23 AM (PDT)

Oh they are fun - you guys lighten up!

Posted by Trunk Guy in London on August 10, 2004 at 7:28 AM (PDT)

i quite like them—plus, you gotta admit foof is quite cute.  she can sew my ipod bags anytime.  grin

Posted by jabberwocky on August 10, 2004 at 7:55 AM (PDT)

They are soooo cute! What a brill idea too! Ordering mine as we speak…

Posted by Amie on August 10, 2004 at 10:20 AM (PDT)

hey jabberwocky, stay away from my girl!

PS: we’re still in Ireland…

Posted by dirtymouse on August 10, 2004 at 2:10 PM (PDT)

I had to laugh when reading some of these comments. Don’t we take ourselves seriously eh?  I especially loved the comment about having a cover thats hand made and not mass produced, how utterly pious is that ?  What the hell do they think the ipod is something lovingly toiled over by craftsmen ? ( although I like to think that of mine- heh heh)  look around lovey everyone has got one.

Posted by Triggg on August 13, 2004 at 3:32 AM (PDT)

Triggg, I realize the iPod itself is madd produced in a factory, but you have to admit, it’s an expensive item and I’d like the most care for it.

Posted by narco in Burbank on August 14, 2004 at 7:38 AM (PDT)

iPods are in this fall.

Fur (faux or real) is in this fall.

Makes sense to me.

Posted by zan on August 15, 2004 at 4:39 PM (PDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >