forScore update adds UI and annotation improvements
MGS Development has released an update to its forScore app for reading and storing musical scores on the iPad, adding several UI improvements and support for new annotation and metadata features. forScore is a musical score reader that allows iPad users to take their sheet music with them in PDF format, and includes such features as an audible and visual metronome, the ability to make on-screen annotations, easily navigate through pages and associate scores with tracks in the iPad music library. forScore 1.5 adds a number of new features including pinch-to-zoom, the ability to auto-turn sequential pages using the metronome, set additional metadata for rating, difficulty and genre, adjust annotation brush sizes and stamp annotations for commonly-used symbols. Users can also now create and e-mail forScore-specific files that include all metadata, annotations and links for sharing with other forScore users. Other improvements include built-in database backup and restore capability, a redesigned integrated Setlist Builder with submenu search and batch editing capabilities. forScore 1.5 is available from the App Store for $5 and is a free update for current users.
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Cooking Dash 2016, Disney Gif, iTunes U 3.0, Swarm 2.5, + Zipcar 4.0
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- Transistor, Adobe Hue, Mic Room, Elevate 2.0
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?