Forums: Bigger iPod mini?, iPod Lullaby, Bedtime Tunes, Podjacking
A few readers are using iPods to fall asleep. While going to sleep while wearing earphones should be avoided, what other ways do you use the iPod to help you drift off?
In a related topic, there’s a discussion on Music To Sleep To. Have you compiled a definitive playlist to ‘rock’ you to sleep?
The subject of “Jack Sharing” (or Podjacking) was mentioned recently in a popular U.K. Mac magazine, a topic originally raised by a Lounger in the forums nearly 2½ years ago. Have you had any experience of a stranger asking to plug into your iPod? Or do you think it’s just an urban myth?
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0