Forums: iLounge Nike+ challenge now open | iLounge News

Forums: iLounge Nike+ challenge now open

By Bob Levens

Contributing Editor
Published: Sunday, July 30, 2006
News Categories: Forums

In this latest look at the iLounge Discussion Forums: a member has thrown down the virtual gauntlet to other readers of the forums to compete in a virtual race, then share their results from Apple Computer’s Nike + iPod Sport Kit.

Up to 50 members can join in and the suggested challenges are Fastest 1 Mile, Fastest 5k/ 10k, and Most Miles Over Two Weeks. Feel up to a challenge or just want to have a bit of fun with fellow iLoungers? Read the invitation here.

« iPod helps eMusic take No. 2 spot in digital music sales

Newly added: more headlines, less effort »

Comments

Let’s get the challenge started!

gibtown

Posted by gibtown on July 30, 2006 at 3:58 PM (PDT)

Dang…..

I ran a mile in 1/186,282.397 seconds

That’s FAST

Posted by thespeedoflight on July 30, 2006 at 8:33 PM (PDT)

I’m down for this challenge. I’m not an official member of this forum. Hope that’s okay?
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Alex Belisle on July 31, 2006 at 2:34 PM (PDT)

I think this is a great idea.  It’s tough enough running alone!  This can be a great motivator.  Please send me an invite to any challenge. E-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Thanks!

Posted by Peter Lakes on August 12, 2006 at 10:50 AM (PDT)

Hi, all!

Challenge me. Should be fun. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

cya,

Vlad

Posted by Vlad on September 2, 2006 at 8:29 PM (PDT)

Challenge me too. Sounds like fun! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Sidharth Vaishnavi on October 2, 2006 at 7:29 PM (PDT)

Hey everyone,

I am starting a challenge called race your pace. There is a race for all runner levels. If you want to read more about it you can go to

Let me know if anyone else want to participate.

njrunnerfred AT gmail DOT com

Fred

Posted by njrunnerFred on October 5, 2006 at 5:47 PM (PDT)

im in, I wanna run, add me “Romeo” or use my email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Romeo on November 12, 2006 at 5:01 PM (PDT)

I would love to participate.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Darrell on November 13, 2006 at 5:53 PM (PDT)