Forums: More new forums, New iPod, RIP iT5, Linux Forum?
In this week’s look at the iLounge Discussion Forums: a new set of forums have been launched for the new iPod 5G (video). We have opened a General Discussion forum, which is already seeing a lot of activity, a forum for Problems & Solutions, which we hope will see little activity, and we’re sure the Cases forum for the new iPod will see plenty of posts.
Members share their views of the “new iPod,” “video iPod,” or “5G iPod” in “The Official “New iPod” Discussion Thread”. Love it and want one? Or are you ambivalent about the newest Apple iPod? Share your views.
With the release of iTunes 6 during the “One More Thing” event, iTunes 5 is relegated to the history books as the shortest-lived version of iTunes. Join other members mourning its passing and reminiscing its brief time installed on their computers…
We have had a request from a member to establish a forum to cater for Linux iPod users within the iLounge community. At present there seems to be little in the way of a large enough response from the Linux iPod users to warrant a dedicated forum. Are you a Linux iPodder and would a Linux forum be of use? If so, please comment in the thread.
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?