Forums: Spousal suspicion, nano Euro capped?, Black or White, iTunes 5 for Windows, cracked nanos
In the latest dip into the iLounge Discussion Forums: with the iPod nano screaming “Buy Me” and invoking impulse purchases, one reader shares his attempts to hide his latest iPod addition from his suspicious wife. Have you succumbed to the urge?
A reader asks the question “Are nanos available in Europe subject to the EU Volume Cap?” Initial replies suggest not, and one member even states his nano arrived with a sticker stating in French “...that prolonged use at high volumes may damage the user’s hearing.”
In a poll started by one member the votes are pretty even in “Which color for nano? What’s your choice?” Do you think that the classic white rules or that black is the new white?
With the news that Apple is to address iTunes 5 problems with an update, make sure you check out the forums for posts on this issue, in the iTunes for Windows Discussion forum and also in the Windows iPod Problems Discussion forum.
Some readers are reporting that their iPod nanos have suffered cracked displays after being carried in their pockets - have you had a similar problem?
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?