Fotopedia takes users on a discovery of Morocco
Fotopedia has released Fotopedia Morocco, the latest in its series of photographic travelogue apps for iOS. Featuring the photography of acclaimed photographer Jacques Bravo, Fotopedia Morocco allows users to explore the beauty and heritage of Morrocco from the maze-like streets of historic towns and villages to the Atlantic Ocean, Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert. Thousands of stunning photographs cover cities such as Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tangier, Fez and the World Heritage sites of Meknes, Tetouan, Essaouira or El Jadida taking users on an immersive visual tour of such sights as a mosque built on water, snake charmers, oases, the Fantasia festival and the Roses Valley. The app also includes Visual Stories published several times per week along with interactive maps and a Trip Builder for those looking to combine the virtual experience with an actual visit to the country. Users can share their favourite images via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter, view slideshows and choose from a collection of free wallpapers within the app. Fotopedia Morocco is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?