Future Sonic Ears model EM3 earphones for $89 | iLounge News

Future Sonic Ears model EM3 earphones for $89

Future Sonics wants to thank the Apple community by offering its Ears model EM3 for $89 - $70 off its suggested retail price of $159. This offer ends on January 1, 2004.

THANK YOU TO THE APPLE COMMUNITY FROM FUTURE SONICS WITH A SPECIAL OFFER

The entire Apple community has embraced Future Sonics and our Future Sonics’ Ears

« MacDevCenter.com: iPod as Digital Photographer’s Best Friend

Vaja Launches New Website »

Comments

Sounds like a good deal, til you go to their store and see that they sell for $99, not $159.  Wow, $10 what a discount!  =)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 3, 2003 at 10:54 AM (CST)

I think it must be a special overall since I just bought mine a month ago for 143.00 and got an email with the special offer so I got a second set. I love my Ears at 160 rate AACs. SCHWEET!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 3, 2003 at 11:33 AM (CST)

Ok, They might be good and stuff, but they ming.

They MING.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 3, 2003 at 3:16 PM (CST)

what does MING mean??

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 3, 2003 at 5:58 PM (CST)

They are ugly.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 4, 2003 at 6:06 PM (CST)

Talk about fast! I JUST GOT MINE! I don’t care what they look like - they sound AMAZING (I have a mountain of board mixes on my iPod) and THER IS BASS! I love these things!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on December 5, 2003 at 7:14 AM (CST)

i’m so getting these! these are su-weeeeet

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM (CST)