Future Sonic Ears model EM3 earphones for $89
Future Sonics wants to thank the Apple community by offering its Ears model EM3 for $89 - $70 off its suggested retail price of $159. This offer ends on January 1, 2004.
THANK YOU TO THE APPLE COMMUNITY FROM FUTURE SONICS WITH A SPECIAL OFFER
The entire Apple community has embraced Future Sonics and our Future Sonics’ Ears™ (model EM3) professional universal fit personal monitors in so many wonderful ways. With iPods®, iBooks®, PowerBooks®, desktops and other multimedia devices; we have really enjoyed hearing from everyone. Future Sonics is so pleasantly surprised by the overwhelmingly positive support by the people involved with Apple’s products that we wanted to present this special offer to say “Thank You!”
Order a pair of our Future Sonics Ears™ (modelEM3) for just $89. You’ll save $70 off our suggested retail price of $159*.
A little history:
Future Sonics Incorporated is the innovator and industry leader of personal monitor products and systems for major tours, venues, artists, engineers and houses of worship worldwide. As the creators of the first commercially available personal monitoring products and systems, their dedication to sonic quality, reliability and personal service continue to serve the industry’s finest professionals with both their custom fit and universal fit products as they have since the early 1980’s. With the focus on sound quality, reliability, hearing education and client services, Future Sonics continues to innovate and develop products offering the finest quality audio available.
How to order:
After placing your order, enter coupon code “apple” on the final order page to receive this special pricing. We also offer our Ear Monitors® brand custom fit products. In addition, custom fit sleeves for the EM3 are also available at an additional charge.
*offer ends 1/30/2004. Some limitations may apply. Subject to discretion of Future Sonics Incorporated.
Again, our thanks for your continued support. In addition to being reachable online and via our toll free number below, we will have a representative in San Francisco for MacWorld Expo if we can be of any help to you. Simply drop us a note to arrange for an appointment.
On behalf of the entire Future Sonics management and staff, we wish you a wonderful, healthy and happy holiday season.
Daniel M. East
Director of Marketing/Artist Relations
Future Sonics Incorporated
The original innovators & industry leaders in personal monitoring products and systems
“Believe Your Ears!”™
Future Sonics Incorporated
PO Box 187, Pineville, PA 18946-0187 USA
Toll Free: 877.FSI.EARS - Outside USA: 215.598.8828
iChat/AIM/AOL chat: “futuresonicsinc”
“Ear Monitors,” the Ear Monitors® brand, Future Sonics Ears and affiliated logos and images are worldwide registered trademarks of Future Sonics, Inc..
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone