Future Sonics announces SofterWear custom earphone sleeves
FUTURE SONICS SOFTERWEAR™ GIVES UNIVERSAL EARPHONES CUSTOM FIT OPTION
[PINEVILLE, PA]—Future Sonics is proud to announce the release of our new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves for use with our universal fit product line. This option provides an affordable option for those who want custom fit personal monitoring and is a good “stepping stone” to our Ear Monitors® brand custom fit professional products. “The SofterWear™ product is designed for use with our Future Sonics Ears™ and the Sennheiser IE3 models on the pro-audio side, plus provides an affordable custom option for digital media product users who are embracing our products on the consumer side,” reports Marty Garcia, company founder and president.
This new material offers a more personalized fit, plus creates an affordable custom earphone that meets or exceeds the sound quality, reliability and performance of any similar products available—even outperforming two and three driver devices selling at a higher price point. Garcia adds, “we have created a durable and really comfortable fit that takes our Ears™ model EM3 to a whole new level for our clients who want custom products priced more affordably.” The new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves are available for $135.00 US plus the cost of ear impressions. “Preferred Provider” audiologist referrals are available by contacting our Client Services office. SofterWear™ custom sleeves will fit all Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) and Sennheiser IE3 (packaged with the Evolution 300 wireless monitor system) earphones.
Future Sonics Incorporated is the original innovator and industry leader of personal monitoring products and systems for major tours, venues, artists, engineers and houses of worship worldwide. Their dedication to sonic quality, reliability and personal service continue to serve the industry’s professionals with both their custom fit and universal fit products as they have since 1985.
For more information, contact Daniel M. East, Director of Marketing
Toll Free: (877) FSI-EARS
Outside the USA: 215.598.8828
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads