G5 Entertainment releases Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
G5 Entertainment has released Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort, the sequel to its original Virtual City time management and city building game. Virtual City 2 takes the player to a new set of locations ranging from the coast of Florida to the snowy lands of Alaska, challenging them to build the ultimate resort city. To succeed, players must build up their infrastructure with offices, hotels, restaurants, clubs, museums and fitness centres along with completing unique missions such as launching a casino, building a ski resort and constructing an ice hotel. As in the original Virtual City, players must also master production chains, transporting and trading goods, meeting visitors’ needs and upgrading buildings in order to achieve the goals in each mission. Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort includes 52 challenging levels across four different unique environments with 29 mission scenarios, 73 types of buildings and 42 types of goods to transport and trade and also includes Game Center support with 98 special achievements to be earned. The game is available in two separate versions: Virtual City 2: Parade Resort for the iPhone and iPod touch and Virtual City: Paradise Resort HD for the iPad. Both are available from the App Store as free downloads which include a limited number of levels; the full game can be unlocked via in-app purchase for $5 (iPhone) or $7 (iPad).
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?