G5 Entertainment releases Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
G5 Entertainment has released Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort, the sequel to its original Virtual City time management and city building game. Virtual City 2 takes the player to a new set of locations ranging from the coast of Florida to the snowy lands of Alaska, challenging them to build the ultimate resort city. To succeed, players must build up their infrastructure with offices, hotels, restaurants, clubs, museums and fitness centres along with completing unique missions such as launching a casino, building a ski resort and constructing an ice hotel. As in the original Virtual City, players must also master production chains, transporting and trading goods, meeting visitors’ needs and upgrading buildings in order to achieve the goals in each mission. Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort includes 52 challenging levels across four different unique environments with 29 mission scenarios, 73 types of buildings and 42 types of goods to transport and trade and also includes Game Center support with 98 special achievements to be earned. The game is available in two separate versions: Virtual City 2: Parade Resort for the iPhone and iPod touch and Virtual City: Paradise Resort HD for the iPad. Both are available from the App Store as free downloads which include a limited number of levels; the full game can be unlocked via in-app purchase for $5 (iPhone) or $7 (iPad).
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?