G5 Entertainment releases Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
G5 Entertainment has released Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort, the sequel to its original Virtual City time management and city building game. Virtual City 2 takes the player to a new set of locations ranging from the coast of Florida to the snowy lands of Alaska, challenging them to build the ultimate resort city. To succeed, players must build up their infrastructure with offices, hotels, restaurants, clubs, museums and fitness centres along with completing unique missions such as launching a casino, building a ski resort and constructing an ice hotel. As in the original Virtual City, players must also master production chains, transporting and trading goods, meeting visitors’ needs and upgrading buildings in order to achieve the goals in each mission. Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort includes 52 challenging levels across four different unique environments with 29 mission scenarios, 73 types of buildings and 42 types of goods to transport and trade and also includes Game Center support with 98 special achievements to be earned. The game is available in two separate versions: Virtual City 2: Parade Resort for the iPhone and iPod touch and Virtual City: Paradise Resort HD for the iPad. Both are available from the App Store as free downloads which include a limited number of levels; the full game can be unlocked via in-app purchase for $5 (iPhone) or $7 (iPad).
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015