Galaxy on Fire 2 HD update opens the Kaamo Club
Fishlabs has released an update to Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, the high-performance version of its popular space adventure game adding the Kaamo Club and preliminary support for the upcoming Valkyrie HD expansion pack scheduled to be released in the coming weeks. Introduced to the standard edition early last year, the Kaamo Club feature allows users to purchase their own space station in the Shima system where they can stash extra cargo and additional space ships. The new version also introduces the ability to directly purchase in-game credits as an alternative to trading, adds Chinese, Japanese and Korean language support and fixes two common bugs from the previous version. Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is a universal app specifically designed for the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 and is currently available from the App Store for $5.
Update (02/10/12): Fishlabs has advised us that the addition of the Kaamo Club to the most recent update was actually an error in the release notes on the App Store. The Kaamo Club will be coming in the next update scheduled to be released in March, which will also include the Valkyrie HD expansion pack.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?