Gameloft releases Asphalt 4 for Click Wheel iPods
Gameloft S.A. has released its Asphalt 4: Elite Racing game for the fifth-generation iPod, iPod classic, and third- and fourth-generation iPod nano. Previously released for the iPhone and iPod touch, the game offers 10 different cars and bikes which players can take racing in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, Shanghai, NYC, Dubai, Paris, and Tokyo. In addition, the game offers five different racing modes, and allows the player to tune and customize their cars. Asphalt 4: Elite Racing is available from the iTunes Store and sells for $5.
- Apple already publishing iOS 9 Tips in latest developer betas
- Apple releases second iOS 9, watchOS 2 betas to developers
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- iOS 9 keyboard hints at ‘iPad Pro’
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta with redesigned Music app
- Apple debuts iOS 9, introduces Proactive Assistant
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?