Gameloft releases GT Racing: Motor Academy
Gameloft has released GT Racing; Motor Academy for the iPhone and iPod touch. Designed for fans of realistic racing simulation games, GT Racing: Motor Academy puts the player in the driver’s seat of authentic racing cars they compete to earn top honors in professional racing. The game allows the player to choose from over 100 fully licensed cars from 25 manufacturers ranging from the Nissan GT-R and Audi R8 to the top-end Ferrari models and race them on any one of 14 different tracks. An Arcade Mode is available for quick races, or players can choose to play in Career mode where they must progress through the racing world by passing challenges and upgrading and customizing their cars for optimum performance. Players can also compete in online competitions and post instant replays to YouTube to show off their driving skills. GT Racing: Motor Academy is available from the App Store for $7.
- Apps of the Week: Inbox by Gmail, Pixelmator, NHL 2K + more
- Apple updates Pages, Numbers, Keynote for iCloud Drive
- Apps of the Week: Autodesk SketchBook, TeleStory, Reckless Racing 3 + more
- Adobe introduces suite of Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Apps of the Week: Post-it Plus, WW2: Sandbox, Fruit Ninja 2.0 + more
- Apps of the Week: OmniFocus 2 for iPad, Transmit, Asphalt Overdrive + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- AT&T and Verizon tracking customer web activity
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
- FTC launches complaint against AT&T over unlimited data throttling policies
- Apple VP Joswiak testy at Code/Mobile event
- Cook discusses Apple Pay, Watch, iPod classic at WSJD Live
- Apple TV adds Hallmark’s Feeln and A&E’s FYI channels
- Fitbit announces Charge, Charge HR + Surge health and fitness trackers
- Apple looking to expand NFC use beyond Apple Pay
- Some U.S. retailers disabling Apple Pay in favor of other services?
- Trident Case Aegis, Cyclops, Kraken A.M.S. + Perseus for iPhone 6
- Incipio Stowaway Advance for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPad Air 2 Smart Case
- Apple iPad mini 3
- Alpine Headphones
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0