Gameloft releases Iron Man 2 in select countries
Gameloft has released its anticipated Iron Man 2 game to the App Store in select countries. The official game for the upcoming movie, Iron Man 2 is a 3D action/adventure where players take on the role of Iron Man or War Machine and battle enemies such as Ultimo, Firepower and Whiplash through various locations across the globe. In Iron Man 2, players use on-screen controls to run, hover and fly as well as jumping into the Mark IV, Mark VI, Stealth and underwater suits. A variety of combat options are available ranging from melee to long-range weapons and players can upgrade their suit after each stage to improve their weaponry and abilities. The game provides 9 locations rendered in full 3D ranging from Stark Expo in New York to a jungle war zone in Somalia and a rock metal soundtrack. Iron Man 2 is presently available from the App Store in several countries including the UK, France, Switzerland, Australia, and New Zealand. The game will launch May 3rd in the US, Canada, China, Austria, Finland, Germany, Kazakhstan and Turkey and in Japan on June 7th to coincide with the movie release dates in those countries. An iPad version will also be released in countries where the iPad is available.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?