Gear4 launches DUO iPod speaker system
Gear4 will launch its new DUO iPod 2.1 Speaker System tomorrow in the United Kingdom. A novel design by iPod speaker standards, DUO is a home stereo system that splits into two pieces: a table-mounted bass unit and a detachable front panel with retractable iPod dock that can serve as a standalone portable speaker system. The system provides the user with uninterrupted music when docking or undocking. When docked, the drivers housed in the satellite speaker join with a 20W subwoofer in the bass unit to provide more full sound, and the main unit also charges the satellite speaker’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Other features include an integrated fold-out stand for the satellite speakers, direct charging of the satellite speakers via AC cable when away from the bass unit, a remote control, and 38W of total speaker output. The Gear4 DUO 2.1 iPod Speaker System will be available in the UK tomorrow for £150/200€ and will launch in the US and other regions later this year.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?