GEAR4 unveils new cases for iPod nano 3G
GEAR4 has unveiled several new cases for the iPod nano (with video), in both leather and “urban” models. The LeatherJacket N3 features a black leather outer with magnetic snap closure, a fold-out stand design, and a clear screen protector. It will sell for £15, or $30. The LeatherJacket Quartz features a patent leather outer with magnetic snap closure and a clear screen protector; it will also sell for £15, or around $30. The LeatherWallet N3 is a larger case, featuring a premium brown or black leather outer, soft suede lining, card holders, and a magnetic snap closure. It will sell for £20, or around $40. The LeatherJacket N3 and LeatherWallet N3 are “coming soon” for the iPod classic and iPod touch; the LeatherJacket Quartz is coming for iPod classic only.
The urban range includes the Code:1 case for iPod nano (with video), which offers a black nylon and water-resistant rubber exterior, shock absorbent padding, suede “framing” for the nano, a Velcro closure, carabiner, and belt loop. It will sell for £20, or around $40, and will soon be available in pink, as well as for iPod classic. Finally, the Sports Armband for iPod nano (with video) features clear screen protection, an adjustable neoprene and Velcro strap, and is machine washable. It will be priced at £20, or $40, and is “coming soon” for iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. The new line of GEAR4 cases for iPod nano (with video) will be available in Mid-October.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards