GEAR4 unveils new cases for iPod nano 3G
GEAR4 has unveiled several new cases for the iPod nano (with video), in both leather and “urban” models. The LeatherJacket N3 features a black leather outer with magnetic snap closure, a fold-out stand design, and a clear screen protector. It will sell for £15, or $30. The LeatherJacket Quartz features a patent leather outer with magnetic snap closure and a clear screen protector; it will also sell for £15, or around $30. The LeatherWallet N3 is a larger case, featuring a premium brown or black leather outer, soft suede lining, card holders, and a magnetic snap closure. It will sell for £20, or around $40. The LeatherJacket N3 and LeatherWallet N3 are “coming soon” for the iPod classic and iPod touch; the LeatherJacket Quartz is coming for iPod classic only.
The urban range includes the Code:1 case for iPod nano (with video), which offers a black nylon and water-resistant rubber exterior, shock absorbent padding, suede “framing” for the nano, a Velcro closure, carabiner, and belt loop. It will sell for £20, or around $40, and will soon be available in pink, as well as for iPod classic. Finally, the Sports Armband for iPod nano (with video) features clear screen protection, an adjustable neoprene and Velcro strap, and is machine washable. It will be priced at £20, or $40, and is “coming soon” for iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. The new line of GEAR4 cases for iPod nano (with video) will be available in Mid-October.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?