GEAR4 unveils new cases for iPod nano 3G
GEAR4 has unveiled several new cases for the iPod nano (with video), in both leather and “urban” models. The LeatherJacket N3 features a black leather outer with magnetic snap closure, a fold-out stand design, and a clear screen protector. It will sell for £15, or $30. The LeatherJacket Quartz features a patent leather outer with magnetic snap closure and a clear screen protector; it will also sell for £15, or around $30. The LeatherWallet N3 is a larger case, featuring a premium brown or black leather outer, soft suede lining, card holders, and a magnetic snap closure. It will sell for £20, or around $40. The LeatherJacket N3 and LeatherWallet N3 are “coming soon” for the iPod classic and iPod touch; the LeatherJacket Quartz is coming for iPod classic only.
The urban range includes the Code:1 case for iPod nano (with video), which offers a black nylon and water-resistant rubber exterior, shock absorbent padding, suede “framing” for the nano, a Velcro closure, carabiner, and belt loop. It will sell for £20, or around $40, and will soon be available in pink, as well as for iPod classic. Finally, the Sports Armband for iPod nano (with video) features clear screen protection, an adjustable neoprene and Velcro strap, and is machine washable. It will be priced at £20, or $40, and is “coming soon” for iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPhone. The new line of GEAR4 cases for iPod nano (with video) will be available in Mid-October.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads