Geneva Lab Model S Speaker Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Geneva Lab are giving away one (1) Geneva Sound System Gold Model S Speaker with stand and remote (retail value $299.95).
Geneva Sound System Model S offers superb musical fidelity and the most versatility in its class. It introduces innovations that make Hi-Fi easier and more eye-pleasing: TouchLight controls, a PowerDock connector for iPod/iPhone, and a digital clock radio. TouchLights brighten on contact, giving extensive iPod menu control no competitor provides. When the iPod/iPhone is removed the motorized PowerDock spins closed to protect it.
With its patented technology for true stereo imaging, wide frequency range, and exceptional audio qualities, many around the world have given the Model S the highest marks in its class. Winner of the 2010 I.D. International Design Magazine Consumer Products Award, the Model S comes with an optional table stand and a remote control.
For more information visit GenevaLab.com.
Dianne J Martin
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on November 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one (1) winner announced on December 3, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app