George Foreman iGrill offers iPod connectivity | iLounge News

George Foreman iGrill offers iPod connectivity

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Wednesday, April 25, 2007
News Categories: iPod Accessories

image

The new George Foreman iGrill is a floor-standing, iPod-ready indoor/outdoor electric grill. Offering a 200-square-inch grilling surface with “George’s Tough Nonstick Coating,” the iGrill sports a 10-watt speaker system that plays music from a connected iPod, MP3 player, or USB device. The iGrill sells for $150.

« Mix: Pacific Design, iPhone support, 120GB, iTunes lyrics

Aspyr releases iQuiz Maker; Apple offers quiz pack tutorial »

Comments

Not original:

Or as cool:

Posted by flatline response on April 25, 2007 at 3:51 PM (PDT)

This is going too far. I have no need to connect my iPod to my grill. Or my toilet paper roll.

Just buy one iPod speaker system and use it for everything. Theres no need to connect the iPod to everything imaginable.

Posted by Matthew Vallee on April 25, 2007 at 4:49 PM (PDT)

Hey it beats iPod Hifi!

Posted by Ash on April 25, 2007 at 6:11 PM (PDT)

Am I the only one who frickin’ loves this. I already have two Georges, and if I had a garden to entertain people in during summer, I would love this to be my BBQ / entertainment centre. Purely for the geek-cool amusement factor.

Posted by Flid on April 26, 2007 at 7:37 AM (PDT)

Seems not only Mohamed Ali had too much kicks on his head.

Posted by Pedro Gama on April 26, 2007 at 9:08 AM (PDT)

Let the jumping the shark comments begin

Posted by shnae on April 26, 2007 at 9:26 AM (PDT)

finally a useful ipod accessory.

Posted by cal on April 27, 2007 at 1:18 AM (PDT)

Would have been so much better if the USB iGrill on ThinkGeek used a “Firewire” port instead of USB wink

Posted by Brian James on April 29, 2007 at 10:18 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2