Get Early Access to The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, Now
On June 2, iLounge will officially release The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, the massive follow-up to our million-plus-downloaded Free iPod Book 3. We are extremely excited to share the Book with you, as our fourth edition is the biggest and best yet—packed with cool new iPod and iPhone gear, user-requested tutorials, next-generation iPhone contest winners, and a couple of life-changing announcements from iLounge’s editors! As always, The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is completely free of charge, and designed to be a one-stop guide to all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV.
Since our download servers are always rocked by early downloaders from across the world, we wanted to give loyal iLounge readers a head start on downloading the Book. Using this iLounge Library link, iLounge readers will be able to get the Book this weekend—hopefully before the servers start to slow down. Click on the link, use the “subscribe” button, and iTunes will be ready to automatically receive the Book as soon as it’s released. We’ll post an small update here on June 1 to let you know the Book is available in the Library, and afterwards, we’ll have the bigger traditional download page available as well.
For those familiar with our past publications, the advance version of the Book will be in two-page-wide, magazine-style format. A one-page-wide, smaller screen-optimized version will be available on June 2. More details will follow soon!
Updated: The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is available now for subscribers through the iTunes link above. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?