Get Early Access to The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, Now
On June 2, iLounge will officially release The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, the massive follow-up to our million-plus-downloaded Free iPod Book 3. We are extremely excited to share the Book with you, as our fourth edition is the biggest and best yet—packed with cool new iPod and iPhone gear, user-requested tutorials, next-generation iPhone contest winners, and a couple of life-changing announcements from iLounge’s editors! As always, The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is completely free of charge, and designed to be a one-stop guide to all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV.
Since our download servers are always rocked by early downloaders from across the world, we wanted to give loyal iLounge readers a head start on downloading the Book. Using this iLounge Library link, iLounge readers will be able to get the Book this weekend—hopefully before the servers start to slow down. Click on the link, use the “subscribe” button, and iTunes will be ready to automatically receive the Book as soon as it’s released. We’ll post an small update here on June 1 to let you know the Book is available in the Library, and afterwards, we’ll have the bigger traditional download page available as well.
For those familiar with our past publications, the advance version of the Book will be in two-page-wide, magazine-style format. A one-page-wide, smaller screen-optimized version will be available on June 2. More details will follow soon!
Updated: The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is available now for subscribers through the iTunes link above. Enjoy!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone