Get Early Access to The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, Now
On June 2, iLounge will officially release The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, the massive follow-up to our million-plus-downloaded Free iPod Book 3. We are extremely excited to share the Book with you, as our fourth edition is the biggest and best yet—packed with cool new iPod and iPhone gear, user-requested tutorials, next-generation iPhone contest winners, and a couple of life-changing announcements from iLounge’s editors! As always, The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is completely free of charge, and designed to be a one-stop guide to all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV.
Since our download servers are always rocked by early downloaders from across the world, we wanted to give loyal iLounge readers a head start on downloading the Book. Using this iLounge Library link, iLounge readers will be able to get the Book this weekend—hopefully before the servers start to slow down. Click on the link, use the “subscribe” button, and iTunes will be ready to automatically receive the Book as soon as it’s released. We’ll post an small update here on June 1 to let you know the Book is available in the Library, and afterwards, we’ll have the bigger traditional download page available as well.
For those familiar with our past publications, the advance version of the Book will be in two-page-wide, magazine-style format. A one-page-wide, smaller screen-optimized version will be available on June 2. More details will follow soon!
Updated: The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 is available now for subscribers through the iTunes link above. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway update
- iPad Air poll ends, New iPad models poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge’s Retina iPad mini review details color issue, battery boost
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Razer iOS controller leaked
- U.S. Apple Stores now using iBeacon
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- Bluetooth 4.1 announced as free update for 4.0 devices
- Apple and China Mobile make iPhone deal?
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- Honda announces iPhone-powered car touchscreen
- Report: Apple may launch two 12.9-inch iPads
- Apps: Jetpack Joyride 1.6, The Lonely Beast 123, LoryStripes + Shazam 7.2
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Air
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Incipio Atlas ID for iPhone 5s
- JBL Spark Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts