Get your iPod mini (cutout) | iLounge News

Get your iPod mini (cutout)

pic Just can’t wait to get an iPod mini? Curb your desire by downloading CDW|Macwarehouse’s iPod mini cutout (PDF). “Become the envy of other Mac fanatics.”

« DLO announces new Jam Jacket mini, Action Jacket mini and TransPod insert for iPod mini

Apple launches ‘iTunes Music Store RSS Feed Generator’ »

Comments

gee couldn’t they at least make it rounded?

sound is great though smile

Posted by Mac Beth on January 22, 2004 at 9:46 AM (PDT)

I couldn’t get mine to synch with XP - must be Mac only.

Posted by Jackson in London on January 22, 2004 at 10:00 AM (PDT)

Apple would be wise to offer something similar off their website so that people can get a real idea of the size of the iPod(s).

I made one and have been showing this thing to others in the office… I call it the “ghettopod”.

Posted by chinhster on January 22, 2004 at 10:33 AM (PDT)

hey, i made a 40GB cereal box normal iPod. if anyone wants the diagram, email me at peter[nospam][email protected] , not including the [no spam] of course.

Posted by Peter Burkimsher on January 22, 2004 at 10:39 AM (PDT)

i got mine, it’s way cheaper than actually buying one!

Posted by aswimmer94563 on January 22, 2004 at 2:09 PM (PDT)

I got mine too, way cheaper, and holds almost as much as a real one!

Posted by Ishkabibbel on January 22, 2004 at 2:31 PM (PDT)

its a lot flatter than I thought it’d be

oh, you FOLD it!

Posted by dave on January 22, 2004 at 2:47 PM (PDT)

Errrr….this is even more recockulous; are we THAT news starved about the I-Pod?

Posted by angry_black_man on January 23, 2004 at 6:11 PM (PDT)

This thing is awesome.  You will not know how small this this thing is untill you make one.  I want one even more now.  Warning: Dont buy the rio nitrus.

Posted by nate on January 25, 2004 at 10:19 AM (PDT)

The dimensions are a little bit off (at least according to those on Apple)

Posted by qwerty on January 25, 2004 at 10:23 AM (PDT)

this gave me an idea for a buisness card holder for an apple salesman. i hope u can figure out hte logistics.

anyone else attach headphones to the back and pretend its real??? no? just me?? oh well :D

Posted by Mike on January 25, 2004 at 9:19 PM (PDT)