Give your iPod that brushed steel look
iLounger Adam Podnar has done the unthinkable to his iPod… he has taken a household scouring sponge (pad) and rubbed the polished metal of his iPod until it became ‘brushed steel.’ Why did he do this? “So, you don’t like the sweaty hand on the back of an expensive MP3 player look? I don’t either. Brush the back of the iPod to make it look better I hear you say? Indeed.”
- Harman Kardon debuts Infinity One, Esquire Mini, Soho Wireless + JBL Charge 2
- iPhone hack stories to continue post-SDK, writers say
- 5G iPod hacked for internal Bluetooth
- iPod classic, nano Diagnostic Mode photos posted
- iStyle offers laser etching for iPod, nano, and shuffle
- PDASmart offers 100GB iPod upgrade
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?