GoodReader for iPad adds PDF annotation support
Good.iWare has released a major update to GoodReader for iPad, its popular iPad document reader and file management app, adding full PDF annotation support and several other enhancements. GoodReader for iPad allows users to download and view and store various file formats including PDF, text, Microsoft Office, iWork and audio and video and includes advanced features for working with PDf files. Version 3.0 adds full PDF annotation support, including notes, highlights, markups and drawings in PDF documents. Annotations created and edited in GoodReader are saved into the PDF file so they can be accessed on other platforms such as a desktop computer, and PDF annotations created and properly stored by other applications can be viewed and edited in GoodReader. Users can create and edit comments and tag them with different icons, highlight text in a PDF document and add freehand drawings, lines, arrows, strikeouts, text insertion/replacement marks, and more. GoodReader also allows support for viewing, limited editing and removing several other types of annotations such as text boxes, rubber stamps, and file attachments. Files can also now be extracted from PDF file attachments and viewed or saved within GoodReader. Other new features in GoodReader for iPad 3.0 include the ability to select text directly on a page and hide PDF watermarks as well as stability improvements when loading certain types of PDF files. Users can also now choose a minimum zoom ratio for PDF pages, extract files of any size from a PDF portfolio and duplicate files for creating annotations without modifying the original. GoodReader for iPad is available from the App Store for an introductory price of $1.
- Apple provides iPads to 114 schools through ConnectED program
- Animal Jam Play Wild, Final Fantasy VII, WonderBox, Square Cash 2.8, Swarm 3.0
- Rumors: ‘iPad Pro’ found in data logs, to enter production in coming months
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Carrot Weather, Google News & Weather, Microsoft Outlook
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1, iTunes 12.2.2
- Apple increases iPad business focus, partners with 40+ companies
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Report: Apple behind San Francisco ‘mystery event’ in early September
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?