Grace Digital unveils iPod tube amplifier
Grace Digital has announced its new Lars & Ivan line of high-end audio products, including a new tube amplifier for the iPod. The Hybrid PA-40Ti is a “high performance integrated iPod tube amplifier,” which features a built-in iPod Dock, a four channel input selector, volume control, stereo headphone output, subwoofer output, a remote control, and “high quality” speaker wire connectors. The unit also features a USB port for iPod syncing, as well as video output and the ability to charge the iPod. Output power is rated at 40W RMS. “Most products in this category are either extremely expensive, lack design appeal, or provide poor audio performance,” said Greg Fadul, Grace Digital’s Chief Marketing Officer. “At $449.99 MSRP, the Hybrid Amplifier model 40PaTi offers high end audio performance, unique design and build quality at an affordable price.” To complement the Hybrid amplifier, the company launched two new speaker sets. The Bobo speakers are bookshelf-sized speakers featuring an acrylic front frame and aluminum stand. They will sell for $300/pair, while the Cube S speakers will sell for $500 a pair. The new Lars & Ivan offerings will be available in mid-March.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?