Grace Digital unveils iPod tube amplifier
Grace Digital has announced its new Lars & Ivan line of high-end audio products, including a new tube amplifier for the iPod. The Hybrid PA-40Ti is a “high performance integrated iPod tube amplifier,” which features a built-in iPod Dock, a four channel input selector, volume control, stereo headphone output, subwoofer output, a remote control, and “high quality” speaker wire connectors. The unit also features a USB port for iPod syncing, as well as video output and the ability to charge the iPod. Output power is rated at 40W RMS. “Most products in this category are either extremely expensive, lack design appeal, or provide poor audio performance,” said Greg Fadul, Grace Digital’s Chief Marketing Officer. “At $449.99 MSRP, the Hybrid Amplifier model 40PaTi offers high end audio performance, unique design and build quality at an affordable price.” To complement the Hybrid amplifier, the company launched two new speaker sets. The Bobo speakers are bookshelf-sized speakers featuring an acrylic front frame and aluminum stand. They will sell for $300/pair, while the Cube S speakers will sell for $500 a pair. The new Lars & Ivan offerings will be available in mid-March.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?