Grace Digital unveils iPod tube amplifier
Grace Digital has announced its new Lars & Ivan line of high-end audio products, including a new tube amplifier for the iPod. The Hybrid PA-40Ti is a “high performance integrated iPod tube amplifier,” which features a built-in iPod Dock, a four channel input selector, volume control, stereo headphone output, subwoofer output, a remote control, and “high quality” speaker wire connectors. The unit also features a USB port for iPod syncing, as well as video output and the ability to charge the iPod. Output power is rated at 40W RMS. “Most products in this category are either extremely expensive, lack design appeal, or provide poor audio performance,” said Greg Fadul, Grace Digital’s Chief Marketing Officer. “At $449.99 MSRP, the Hybrid Amplifier model 40PaTi offers high end audio performance, unique design and build quality at an affordable price.” To complement the Hybrid amplifier, the company launched two new speaker sets. The Bobo speakers are bookshelf-sized speakers featuring an acrylic front frame and aluminum stand. They will sell for $300/pair, while the Cube S speakers will sell for $500 a pair. The new Lars & Ivan offerings will be available in mid-March.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?