Grace Digital unveils iPod tube amplifier
Grace Digital has announced its new Lars & Ivan line of high-end audio products, including a new tube amplifier for the iPod. The Hybrid PA-40Ti is a “high performance integrated iPod tube amplifier,” which features a built-in iPod Dock, a four channel input selector, volume control, stereo headphone output, subwoofer output, a remote control, and “high quality” speaker wire connectors. The unit also features a USB port for iPod syncing, as well as video output and the ability to charge the iPod. Output power is rated at 40W RMS. “Most products in this category are either extremely expensive, lack design appeal, or provide poor audio performance,” said Greg Fadul, Grace Digital’s Chief Marketing Officer. “At $449.99 MSRP, the Hybrid Amplifier model 40PaTi offers high end audio performance, unique design and build quality at an affordable price.” To complement the Hybrid amplifier, the company launched two new speaker sets. The Bobo speakers are bookshelf-sized speakers featuring an acrylic front frame and aluminum stand. They will sell for $300/pair, while the Cube S speakers will sell for $500 a pair. The new Lars & Ivan offerings will be available in mid-March.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?