Gravis releases new iPod cases | iLounge News

Gravis releases new iPod cases

pic Gravis, a division of Burton has released two new leather iPod cases for 3rd generation iPods. The G-POD case features a flip-lid design, elastic sides, and access to earphone and dock ports while closed. The G-POD comes in black/g-camo and retails for $15. The G-POD BB comes in white leather and features a flip-lid design, elastic sides, and access to headphone and dock ports while closed. The G-POD BB retails for $25 and is not available online.

« Developing QuickTime Apps for iPod

Speck Products announces Skin Tight Armband for iPod mini »

Comments

Do Gravis not understand that we might need to see more than a single picture of the product, with an iPod actually in the case maybe *sigh*

Posted by shelton on July 2, 2004 at 11:14 AM (PDT)

Yeah, seriously! I was actually interested in this case after I read the news post and went to their website, but saw there aren’t any pics, not even of the front or of it flipped open. How do they expect me to even consider this case if I don’y know how it looks. Too bad. =/

Posted by Egosphere on July 2, 2004 at 1:22 PM (PDT)

Yeah seriously.
The iPod jacket is high style though.

Posted by REID on July 3, 2004 at 12:46 PM (PDT)

maybe that is the front of the case.. but yeah, i do find it funny that there aren’t more pictures, burton is usually pretty good with that..

Posted by touch sensitive on July 4, 2004 at 7:00 PM (PDT)

I want one of these.

I already keep my iPod in a Gravis case.  Got one of the camo egg-foam cases - doesn’t quite fit as it was made for mini- minidisk players.
Pity there’s no online as Gravis can be tricky to get hold of in the UK.  What dealers there are only tend to hold a few items.

Posted by hanuman on July 5, 2004 at 1:34 AM (PDT)

I bought one - the inside is a clear plastic. I’ll post some pix soon.

Posted by K8t on July 7, 2004 at 10:33 AM (PDT)

I’d really like to see those pics…. and hear your thoughts on it… It looks kinda cool.. and i need a new case.. smile

Posted by camson in Melbourne, Australia on July 15, 2004 at 9:52 PM (PDT)

Here’s a link to a better picture

Posted by estohler on October 7, 2004 at 3:55 PM (PDT)