Green Day ‘American Idiot’ iPod case available | iLounge News

Green Day ‘American Idiot’ iPod case available

imageGreen Day’s official online store is now offering an iPod case emblazoned with the graphics from its latest album, American Idiot, which has spawned such hits as “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” and “Holiday (Faded Ending).” The screen-printed leather case features a flip-top, PDA-style front cover and belt loop. It works with fourth-generation iPods and has an opening for the headphone jack and Dock Connector port. The Green Day American Idiot case is priced at $35.

« Apple continues to hold ‘substantial lead’ over competitors

Party-Pod Pro 5.0 released »

Comments

Cool looking case from a great album.  The name of the song is just Holiday, FYI :)

Posted by Jeff on August 8, 2005 at 2:05 PM (CDT)

I love how he just copied the two top songs off the iTunes “Top Songs” list, ah..“Holiday (Faded Ending)”...makes me laugh.

Posted by Boaguy on August 8, 2005 at 3:32 PM (CDT)

If you go to circuit city you get two stickers, a $2 any green day cd coupon, and two free downloads from some weird place.

The 30gb photo looks like it’s the max size.

Posted by Ellie on August 8, 2005 at 5:17 PM (CDT)

Boaguy, lay off. Not everoyne listens to Green Day. He’s just reporting the facts. Not his fault that he doesn’t listen to it.

Posted by Moosey on August 8, 2005 at 7:44 PM (CDT)

wow ... people will think I’m so anti-corporate and punk-rock with this shiny new baby on my designer belt and my pre-frayed jeans. finally I will earn the respect of the punk kids that I have always dreamed of. I’ll ask my mother to buy me one tonight.

Posted by Lawrence Mikkelsen in New Zealand on August 8, 2005 at 8:17 PM (CDT)

Whoever buys this sure is an american idiot. No pun intended, you seriously have to be an idiot to buy one of these.

Posted by Wash_Jones on August 8, 2005 at 9:32 PM (CDT)

wash_jones, welcome to mainstream media.

but honestly, isn’t this product a little late? i mean most of the tours are over, the general craze is dieing over the actual album, and people don’t care about the story anymore….

but american idiot is a good story, and it was good for greenday to do it.

Posted by Joshua Boucher on August 8, 2005 at 10:21 PM (CDT)

Hehe, I got a kick out of the “Faded Ending” part. No offense to the poster, of course :P

Posted by ozphactor on August 9, 2005 at 12:14 AM (CDT)

This is great. Now I can hate someone just by looking at their iPod. Convenient!

Posted by Joshdude in Long Beach, CA on August 9, 2005 at 9:28 PM (CDT)

Wow, you must really hate green day just to post a thread about hating their iPod case.  I love green day but seriously, anyone who’d buy the case would be way to obsessed with looking cool or punk, that case is neither.  People would think other pplz are dorks to buy that case.  And to Lawrence Mikkelsen, you ain’t gonna be judged by wearing frayed jeans and a green day iPod case.  Honestly do you know how retarted that would look?  People would think you’re a poser.

Posted by greenday4evr on August 28, 2005 at 9:17 PM (CDT)

does the green day case fit the i pod mini?

Posted by jake on September 11, 2005 at 1:27 PM (CDT)

ok…...anybody that said anything bad about green day or their success…...u r retarded…..green day is huge!!!! u r jealous (is that how u spell it?) or something cause the band u like sux and has never done anything great!! i mean if u r not gonna write somethin good bout which should be everythin dont write at all!!!!!
..............there…..did i make my point?

Posted by GreenDayRox on November 26, 2005 at 10:04 AM (CST)

so piss off!!!!

Posted by GreenDayRox on November 26, 2005 at 10:06 AM (CST)

does anyone know if the case will hold a video ipod? thanks. (I called customer support and the lady said she thought so, but she hadn’t seen one yet… I didn’t have the heart to tell her I bought one :( poor lady).

Posted by aimee on November 30, 2005 at 10:49 PM (CST)

I totally agree with GreenDayRox all of you people saying things about green day are just jelous that the band you like are just a bunch of losers and for your info most of those wanna be bands were inspired by green day so

BACK OFF!!!

I love Green Day
so don’t mess with them!

Posted by GreenDayRox100 on December 22, 2005 at 7:56 PM (CST)

I mean it BACK OFF

Posted by GreenDayRox100 on December 22, 2005 at 7:58 PM (CST)

ok…. what r u ppl talking about green day is the best thing that has happend to music and u no it and just cuz u get this case doesnt mean ur a poser ur a poser if u dont no songs like christie road and playtipus (i hate you) and all there old stuff. wow some of these ppl on here should just stop talking!

Posted by green_day_lover4 on February 5, 2006 at 3:30 PM (CST)

hello… i love green day… and whant download the movie “wake me un when september ends” and i not have the link…

help me!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jimmy on March 29, 2006 at 11:14 PM (CST)

try askin green day how u can download it. that might help i guess.

Posted by Jesus Of Suburbia on August 19, 2006 at 10:06 PM (CDT)

Wat do u mean by faded ending the only thing fading is u idiot!!! so get bent

Posted by Jesus Of Suburbia on August 19, 2006 at 10:09 PM (CDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >