Griffin announces new charging accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced its latest charging accessories for the Apple iPad. The PowerJolt Plus is an in-vehicle charger featuring a connected, coiled 30-pin cable, a 2.1 amp charger, and a pass-through 12-volt accessory socket for connecting a second vehicle charger. It sells for $30; for more information on the PowerJolt Plus for iPad see our First Look article. The PowerJolt Micro is a more compact vehicle charger for iPad designed for travel, featuring a 2.1 amp charger, a USB port for charging not only iPads, iPhones, and iPods but other USB-charging devices as well, and an included 30-pin to USB cable. It sells for $25, as does the PowerJolt SE, a simple charger with an attached coiled 30-pin charging cable, a 2.1 amp charger, and an LED charging indicator ring. Finally, the PowerDuo for iPad is a combo pack including both the PowerBock wall charger and the standard PowerJolt car charger for $40. All of Griffin’s new chargers for the iPad are available now.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?