Griffin Announces RadioSHARK and iFire
Update: Griffin has informed us that they plan to incorporate a one-click ‘transfer to iPod’ button in the software which controls the RadioSHARK.
Want to record your favorite radio show and take it with you on your iPod? Griffin Technology has developed the RadioSHARK AM-FM radio for OS X that can record AM, FM or Internet radio to your hard disk in AIFF format. You can then transfer the AIFF file to your iPod for listening on-the-go. The RadioSHARK features similar technology used in TiVo known as ‘time-shift’ recording which allows you to “pause a live broadcast and then return to it moments, or even hours later and continue from where you left off. You can also schedule a recording to happen while you’re away and then listen to the show at a later time.” The RadioSHARK is available for pre-ordering for $49.99 and is expected to ship at end of summer 2003.
Also announced is the iFire Amplifier and Adaptor which allows any computer with FireWire to use Apple’s Pro Speakers, including iPod. The iFire is also available for preorder for $39.99 and is expected to ship end of summer. You can see both products first-hand at booth number #240 at Macworld NY.
GRIFFIN UNVEILS RadioSHARK AM-FM RADIO WITH TIME-SHIFT AND INTERNET RECORDING
Company Also Announces iFire Amplifier and Adaptor for Apple Pro Speakers
NEW YORK, NY
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015