Griffin Announces RadioSHARK and iFire
Update: Griffin has informed us that they plan to incorporate a one-click ‘transfer to iPod’ button in the software which controls the RadioSHARK.
Want to record your favorite radio show and take it with you on your iPod? Griffin Technology has developed the RadioSHARK AM-FM radio for OS X that can record AM, FM or Internet radio to your hard disk in AIFF format. You can then transfer the AIFF file to your iPod for listening on-the-go. The RadioSHARK features similar technology used in TiVo known as ‘time-shift’ recording which allows you to “pause a live broadcast and then return to it moments, or even hours later and continue from where you left off. You can also schedule a recording to happen while you’re away and then listen to the show at a later time.” The RadioSHARK is available for pre-ordering for $49.99 and is expected to ship at end of summer 2003.
Also announced is the iFire Amplifier and Adaptor which allows any computer with FireWire to use Apple’s Pro Speakers, including iPod. The iFire is also available for preorder for $39.99 and is expected to ship end of summer. You can see both products first-hand at booth number #240 at Macworld NY.
GRIFFIN UNVEILS RadioSHARK AM-FM RADIO WITH TIME-SHIFT AND INTERNET RECORDING
Company Also Announces iFire Amplifier and Adaptor for Apple Pro Speakers
NEW YORK, NY
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?