Griffin Announces RadioSHARK and iFire
Update: Griffin has informed us that they plan to incorporate a one-click ‘transfer to iPod’ button in the software which controls the RadioSHARK.
Want to record your favorite radio show and take it with you on your iPod? Griffin Technology has developed the RadioSHARK AM-FM radio for OS X that can record AM, FM or Internet radio to your hard disk in AIFF format. You can then transfer the AIFF file to your iPod for listening on-the-go. The RadioSHARK features similar technology used in TiVo known as ‘time-shift’ recording which allows you to “pause a live broadcast and then return to it moments, or even hours later and continue from where you left off. You can also schedule a recording to happen while you’re away and then listen to the show at a later time.” The RadioSHARK is available for pre-ordering for $49.99 and is expected to ship at end of summer 2003.
Also announced is the iFire Amplifier and Adaptor which allows any computer with FireWire to use Apple’s Pro Speakers, including iPod. The iFire is also available for preorder for $39.99 and is expected to ship end of summer. You can see both products first-hand at booth number #240 at Macworld NY.
GRIFFIN UNVEILS RadioSHARK AM-FM RADIO WITH TIME-SHIFT AND INTERNET RECORDING
Company Also Announces iFire Amplifier and Adaptor for Apple Pro Speakers
NEW YORK, NY
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?