Griffin announces redesigned PowerPod
Griffin Technology has redesigned the PowerPod iPod auto adapter. “The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white.”
GRIFFIN ANNOUNCES COMPLETE REDESIGN
OF POWERPOD IPOD AUTO CHARGER
Griffin PowerPod Still the Only iPod Auto Charger
that works with BOTH Original & New iPod Models
NASHVILLE, TN August 22, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the PowerPod iPod Auto Charger has received a complete redesign. The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white. The PowerPod Auto Charger for all iPods is available immediately at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We were thrilled our PowerPod worked with both old and new iPods. However, the new iPod was so beautiful it inspired us to revisit the aesthetics of our iPod charger. The new look is simply more inspired and pleasing to go with its dual-iPod functionality,” said Andrew Green, VP of Marketing & Design for Griffin Technology. “Frankly, our customers would expect nothing less than attractiveness equaled only by usefulness. That now is our PowerPod.”
The PowerPod Auto Adapter plugs into any available 12v cigarette lighter adapter and allows users to take their iPod on the road and listen to great music while keeping their iPod fully charged.
It includes a status LED that indicates power, and is fused and filtered to protect the iPod in case of electrical surges. It comes with an attractive separate charger module that works with any
FireWire cable or the new Dock Connector to FireWire Cable included with all new iPods. A separate high-quality 4-foot FireWire cable is included in the package as well.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?