Griffin announces redesigned PowerPod
Griffin Technology has redesigned the PowerPod iPod auto adapter. “The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white.”
GRIFFIN ANNOUNCES COMPLETE REDESIGN
OF POWERPOD IPOD AUTO CHARGER
Griffin PowerPod Still the Only iPod Auto Charger
that works with BOTH Original & New iPod Models
NASHVILLE, TN August 22, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the PowerPod iPod Auto Charger has received a complete redesign. The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white. The PowerPod Auto Charger for all iPods is available immediately at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We were thrilled our PowerPod worked with both old and new iPods. However, the new iPod was so beautiful it inspired us to revisit the aesthetics of our iPod charger. The new look is simply more inspired and pleasing to go with its dual-iPod functionality,” said Andrew Green, VP of Marketing & Design for Griffin Technology. “Frankly, our customers would expect nothing less than attractiveness equaled only by usefulness. That now is our PowerPod.”
The PowerPod Auto Adapter plugs into any available 12v cigarette lighter adapter and allows users to take their iPod on the road and listen to great music while keeping their iPod fully charged.
It includes a status LED that indicates power, and is fused and filtered to protect the iPod in case of electrical surges. It comes with an attractive separate charger module that works with any
FireWire cable or the new Dock Connector to FireWire Cable included with all new iPods. A separate high-quality 4-foot FireWire cable is included in the package as well.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?