Griffin announces redesigned PowerPod
Griffin Technology has redesigned the PowerPod iPod auto adapter. “The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white.”
GRIFFIN ANNOUNCES COMPLETE REDESIGN
OF POWERPOD IPOD AUTO CHARGER
Griffin PowerPod Still the Only iPod Auto Charger
that works with BOTH Original & New iPod Models
NASHVILLE, TN August 22, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the PowerPod iPod Auto Charger has received a complete redesign. The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white. The PowerPod Auto Charger for all iPods is available immediately at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We were thrilled our PowerPod worked with both old and new iPods. However, the new iPod was so beautiful it inspired us to revisit the aesthetics of our iPod charger. The new look is simply more inspired and pleasing to go with its dual-iPod functionality,” said Andrew Green, VP of Marketing & Design for Griffin Technology. “Frankly, our customers would expect nothing less than attractiveness equaled only by usefulness. That now is our PowerPod.”
The PowerPod Auto Adapter plugs into any available 12v cigarette lighter adapter and allows users to take their iPod on the road and listen to great music while keeping their iPod fully charged.
It includes a status LED that indicates power, and is fused and filtered to protect the iPod in case of electrical surges. It comes with an attractive separate charger module that works with any
FireWire cable or the new Dock Connector to FireWire Cable included with all new iPods. A separate high-quality 4-foot FireWire cable is included in the package as well.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?