Griffin announces redesigned PowerPod
Griffin Technology has redesigned the PowerPod iPod auto adapter. “The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white.”
GRIFFIN ANNOUNCES COMPLETE REDESIGN
OF POWERPOD IPOD AUTO CHARGER
Griffin PowerPod Still the Only iPod Auto Charger
that works with BOTH Original & New iPod Models
NASHVILLE, TN August 22, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the PowerPod iPod Auto Charger has received a complete redesign. The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white. The PowerPod Auto Charger for all iPods is available immediately at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We were thrilled our PowerPod worked with both old and new iPods. However, the new iPod was so beautiful it inspired us to revisit the aesthetics of our iPod charger. The new look is simply more inspired and pleasing to go with its dual-iPod functionality,” said Andrew Green, VP of Marketing & Design for Griffin Technology. “Frankly, our customers would expect nothing less than attractiveness equaled only by usefulness. That now is our PowerPod.”
The PowerPod Auto Adapter plugs into any available 12v cigarette lighter adapter and allows users to take their iPod on the road and listen to great music while keeping their iPod fully charged.
It includes a status LED that indicates power, and is fused and filtered to protect the iPod in case of electrical surges. It comes with an attractive separate charger module that works with any
FireWire cable or the new Dock Connector to FireWire Cable included with all new iPods. A separate high-quality 4-foot FireWire cable is included in the package as well.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?