Griffin announces redesigned PowerPod
Griffin Technology has redesigned the PowerPod iPod auto adapter. “The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white.”
GRIFFIN ANNOUNCES COMPLETE REDESIGN
OF POWERPOD IPOD AUTO CHARGER
Griffin PowerPod Still the Only iPod Auto Charger
that works with BOTH Original & New iPod Models
NASHVILLE, TN August 22, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the PowerPod iPod Auto Charger has received a complete redesign. The Griffin PowerPod, the only iPod charger fully compatible with both original and new Apple iPods, now has a sleek new grey and white charger module that’s well matched with Griffin’s other iPod accessories. The new PowerPod also includes a new ultra-light ultra-flexible 48-inch FireWire cable - also in white. The PowerPod Auto Charger for all iPods is available immediately at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We were thrilled our PowerPod worked with both old and new iPods. However, the new iPod was so beautiful it inspired us to revisit the aesthetics of our iPod charger. The new look is simply more inspired and pleasing to go with its dual-iPod functionality,” said Andrew Green, VP of Marketing & Design for Griffin Technology. “Frankly, our customers would expect nothing less than attractiveness equaled only by usefulness. That now is our PowerPod.”
The PowerPod Auto Adapter plugs into any available 12v cigarette lighter adapter and allows users to take their iPod on the road and listen to great music while keeping their iPod fully charged.
It includes a status LED that indicates power, and is fused and filtered to protect the iPod in case of electrical surges. It comes with an attractive separate charger module that works with any
FireWire cable or the new Dock Connector to FireWire Cable included with all new iPods. A separate high-quality 4-foot FireWire cable is included in the package as well.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?