Griffin, Crayola team on kid-focused headphones, cases
Griffin and Crayola have announced a new lineup of co-branded headphones and cases. Debuted at the 2012 CES, the MyPhones volume-limited headphones and earphones are capped at a peak volume of 85 dB or lower—the maximum level recommended by a variety of auditory health organizations. The over-ear headphones come in two color combinations—pink/purple and blue/green—and come with stickers and markers for customization. They are priced at $25, while the earbuds feature Crayola’s crayon wrapper design, come with their own crayon-shaped carrying case, include three sizes of silicone ear cushions, and come in purple, pink, green, and blue, with pricing set at $15.
The new cases include the Color Clickers and Crayon Classics cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch. Color Clickers combine a polycarbonate shell with 28 interchangeable color stripes, giving users a variety of customization options, while the Crayon Classics resemble Crayola’s crayon wrappers, and available in purple, pink, green, red, and blue. Both cases offer open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, and sell for $25.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?