Griffin debuts Loop stand, charger, case for iPad
Griffin Technology has debuted its new Loop stand, PowerBlock Plus wall charger, and Elan Passport Nylon case for the Apple iPad. The Loop is a cushioned cradle for the iPad that supports two viewing angles in either orientation, and features an open loop design for cable access as well as non-slip rubber feet to protect furniture. It is available now and sells for $30. The PowerBlock Plus is an AC wall charger for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod, featuring an additional, pass-through outlet on the back, and fast 2.1 amp charging for the iPad. It is priced at $35 and will be available in August. The Elan Passport Nylon is a folio-style case featuring a black nylon exterior, microsuede lining, interior card and paper slots, and a tab closure. It sells for $50 and is available now. Finally, Griffin also announced a new 3 Meter USB to Dock Cable with 2.1 amp support for the iPad; it is available now and sells for $30.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?