Griffin debuts new cases for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced several new cases for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and second-generation iPod touch. Griffin claims its new Reveal case for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch 2G is its thinnest case yet, adding just over a millimeter to the thickness of the device. Made from low-profile polycarbonate, it features a one-piece design, slim rubber accents for added cushioning, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $25. The Elan Form with Sky Blue trim for the iPhone 3G and 3GS is a two-piece, form-fitting hard case featuring Griffin’s EasyDock slide-off bottom, top-grain leather covering its polycarbonate frame, and an included screen protector. It is priced at $30.
The Elan Passport Metal for the iPod touch 2G also features a folio-style design, with a horizontally-opening flap, leather construction with microsuede lining, metal accents, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $35. Finally, the FlexGrip for the iPod touch 2G is made from two-tone silicone, and offers a textured back for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new cases for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 2G are available now.
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Jawbone announces UP3, UP Move fitness trackers
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0