Griffin debuts new cases for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced several new cases for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and second-generation iPod touch. Griffin claims its new Reveal case for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch 2G is its thinnest case yet, adding just over a millimeter to the thickness of the device. Made from low-profile polycarbonate, it features a one-piece design, slim rubber accents for added cushioning, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $25. The Elan Form with Sky Blue trim for the iPhone 3G and 3GS is a two-piece, form-fitting hard case featuring Griffin’s EasyDock slide-off bottom, top-grain leather covering its polycarbonate frame, and an included screen protector. It is priced at $30.
The Elan Passport Metal for the iPod touch 2G also features a folio-style design, with a horizontally-opening flap, leather construction with microsuede lining, metal accents, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $35. Finally, the FlexGrip for the iPod touch 2G is made from two-tone silicone, and offers a textured back for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new cases for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 2G are available now.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?