Griffin introduces MultiDock Business Docking System
￼￼Griffin Technology has announced the MultiDock, a station for charging, syncing and storing up to 10 iPads, iPhones or iPods. Designed for a business or classroom environment, MultiDock is capable of delivering full-rate charging to each of its 10 charge bays in a compact cabinet and offers plug-and-charge convenience for organizations that need to manage and store multiple iOS devices. The MultiDock’s bays include a dock cable and are sized to accommodate iOS devices even in typical cases.
In addition to charging the MultiDock also provides the ability to synchronize with a single computer using an included USB cable; an optional laptop stand can be added to the top of the cabinet. LED indicators provide charging and syncing status for each connected device and users can link up to three MultiDocks to a single host computer via an included USB hub to provide up to 30 total charging and syncing slots. Charging bays provide full 10-watt charging for the iPad and automatically power off once charging is complete. MultiDock sells for an MSRP of $700 and is available for purchase from Griffin’s web site.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0