Griffin introduces MultiDock Business Docking System
￼￼Griffin Technology has announced the MultiDock, a station for charging, syncing and storing up to 10 iPads, iPhones or iPods. Designed for a business or classroom environment, MultiDock is capable of delivering full-rate charging to each of its 10 charge bays in a compact cabinet and offers plug-and-charge convenience for organizations that need to manage and store multiple iOS devices. The MultiDock’s bays include a dock cable and are sized to accommodate iOS devices even in typical cases.
In addition to charging the MultiDock also provides the ability to synchronize with a single computer using an included USB cable; an optional laptop stand can be added to the top of the cabinet. LED indicators provide charging and syncing status for each connected device and users can link up to three MultiDocks to a single host computer via an included USB hub to provide up to 30 total charging and syncing slots. Charging bays provide full 10-watt charging for the iPad and automatically power off once charging is complete. MultiDock sells for an MSRP of $700 and is available for purchase from Griffin’s web site.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?