Griffin intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Aerosport Armband for the iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic features a wide, flexible armband made from moisture-wicking black stretch fabric, a removable cord wrap, a reflective print pattern for added visibility, built-in, touch-friendly screen protection for all three models, and a removable clip on the case that allows the user to use it with the armband, clipped on a belt or strap, or as a pocketable case. The Aerosport Armband will sell for $30. The FlexGrip for iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G is a two-tone silicone case featuring a textured surface for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell in two-packs of black and red for $20.
Griffin’s Elan Convertible for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic is a flip-top leather case featuring a removable flip cover, built-in screen protection, a removable belt clip, microfiber interior lining for scratch protection, and a pebbled top-grain leather exterior. It will sell for $30. The iClear for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic is a clear polycarbonate hard case, offering open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch. It will sell for $20. Finally, the Nu Form with EasyDock for iPod touch 2G is an impact resistant hard shell case featuring a two-piece design that allows the user to remove the bottom portion of the case for easier docking. Other features include a two-tone black and grey color scheme, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell for $25. Griffin’s new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch will be available soon.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?