Griffin intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Aerosport Armband for the iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic features a wide, flexible armband made from moisture-wicking black stretch fabric, a removable cord wrap, a reflective print pattern for added visibility, built-in, touch-friendly screen protection for all three models, and a removable clip on the case that allows the user to use it with the armband, clipped on a belt or strap, or as a pocketable case. The Aerosport Armband will sell for $30. The FlexGrip for iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G is a two-tone silicone case featuring a textured surface for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell in two-packs of black and red for $20.
Griffin’s Elan Convertible for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic is a flip-top leather case featuring a removable flip cover, built-in screen protection, a removable belt clip, microfiber interior lining for scratch protection, and a pebbled top-grain leather exterior. It will sell for $30. The iClear for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic is a clear polycarbonate hard case, offering open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch. It will sell for $20. Finally, the Nu Form with EasyDock for iPod touch 2G is an impact resistant hard shell case featuring a two-piece design that allows the user to remove the bottom portion of the case for easier docking. Other features include a two-tone black and grey color scheme, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell for $25. Griffin’s new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch will be available soon.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards