Griffin intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Aerosport Armband for the iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic features a wide, flexible armband made from moisture-wicking black stretch fabric, a removable cord wrap, a reflective print pattern for added visibility, built-in, touch-friendly screen protection for all three models, and a removable clip on the case that allows the user to use it with the armband, clipped on a belt or strap, or as a pocketable case. The Aerosport Armband will sell for $30. The FlexGrip for iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G is a two-tone silicone case featuring a textured surface for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell in two-packs of black and red for $20.
Griffin’s Elan Convertible for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic is a flip-top leather case featuring a removable flip cover, built-in screen protection, a removable belt clip, microfiber interior lining for scratch protection, and a pebbled top-grain leather exterior. It will sell for $30. The iClear for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic is a clear polycarbonate hard case, offering open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch. It will sell for $20. Finally, the Nu Form with EasyDock for iPod touch 2G is an impact resistant hard shell case featuring a two-piece design that allows the user to remove the bottom portion of the case for easier docking. Other features include a two-tone black and grey color scheme, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell for $25. Griffin’s new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch will be available soon.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?