Griffin intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Aerosport Armband for the iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic features a wide, flexible armband made from moisture-wicking black stretch fabric, a removable cord wrap, a reflective print pattern for added visibility, built-in, touch-friendly screen protection for all three models, and a removable clip on the case that allows the user to use it with the armband, clipped on a belt or strap, or as a pocketable case. The Aerosport Armband will sell for $30. The FlexGrip for iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G is a two-tone silicone case featuring a textured surface for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell in two-packs of black and red for $20.
Griffin’s Elan Convertible for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic is a flip-top leather case featuring a removable flip cover, built-in screen protection, a removable belt clip, microfiber interior lining for scratch protection, and a pebbled top-grain leather exterior. It will sell for $30. The iClear for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic is a clear polycarbonate hard case, offering open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch. It will sell for $20. Finally, the Nu Form with EasyDock for iPod touch 2G is an impact resistant hard shell case featuring a two-piece design that allows the user to remove the bottom portion of the case for easier docking. Other features include a two-tone black and grey color scheme, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell for $25. Griffin’s new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch will be available soon.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?