Griffin intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin Technology has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Aerosport Armband for the iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic features a wide, flexible armband made from moisture-wicking black stretch fabric, a removable cord wrap, a reflective print pattern for added visibility, built-in, touch-friendly screen protection for all three models, and a removable clip on the case that allows the user to use it with the armband, clipped on a belt or strap, or as a pocketable case. The Aerosport Armband will sell for $30. The FlexGrip for iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G is a two-tone silicone case featuring a textured surface for added grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell in two-packs of black and red for $20.
Griffin’s Elan Convertible for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic is a flip-top leather case featuring a removable flip cover, built-in screen protection, a removable belt clip, microfiber interior lining for scratch protection, and a pebbled top-grain leather exterior. It will sell for $30. The iClear for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic is a clear polycarbonate hard case, offering open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch. It will sell for $20. Finally, the Nu Form with EasyDock for iPod touch 2G is an impact resistant hard shell case featuring a two-piece design that allows the user to remove the bottom portion of the case for easier docking. Other features include a two-tone black and grey color scheme, open access to all ports and controls, and an included static-peel screen protector. It will sell for $25. Griffin’s new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch will be available soon.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?